HOW DO I CARE FOR MY EARRINGS?
Polymer clay is durable, but it is not indestructible. Please do no purposely bend your pieces.
- Keep earrings in a cool, dry place.
- Do not leave earrings exposed to heat or moisture.
- Remove earrings before showering, swimming, or sleeping.
- Avoid contact with lotions and perfumes.
- To remove dirt, gently wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid cleaners and polishes that are abrasive since they may damage the shine on your jewelry and leave it looking dull.
- A polishing cloth can be used for plain, undecorated pieces.
- A soft toothbrush can be used to gently wipe dirt or debris from your pieces.
- You can also take a soft washcloth and warm water with mild soap to gently rub off the dirt.
- Always make sure brass is completely dried after cleaning to avoid water spots.